Player Zone
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Player Zone

StartseiteStartseite  LeerLeer  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

You are so nice to share these with us.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
speadago
Gast
Anonymous

You are so nice to share these with us. Empty
BeitragThema: You are so nice to share these with us.   You are so nice to share these with us. Empty04.08.11 15:24

Hello. Originally posted by garmoon: Originally posted by Grampaw: Had to use RipIt4Me > Shrink > Imgburn to back up Sherlock Holmes, Region 1, released 30 Mar 2010. DVDFab versions 6 or 7, both main movie and whole disk options, on two different computers, would error out on the burn DVD step. My guess is the problem with DVDFab and this movie DVD are the extraneous 16,000+ pack headers that RitIt4Me removes. Sherlock Holmes was a snap with AnyDVD and NeroRecode which I used. Shrink cloneDVD or others would have worked with AnyDVD I'm sure -have em all didn't try em.. Break down and BUY AnyDVD and your problems will be solved forever. Nothing wrong with Fab (I have it also-paid) just sometimes it's late with updates to new movies. I cant' get anydvd to go through this with clonedvd2. What else can I try? 01 Apr 2010 @ 12:09
Nach oben Nach unten

You are so nice to share these with us.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Player Zone-
Gehe zu:  
©phpBB | Kostenloses Hilfe-Forum | Einen Missbrauch melden
Dieses Forum wird von Forumieren kostenlos gehostet. Erstellen Sie Ihr eigenes Forum mit unserem Hosting-Service.